Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
This means that all content and intellectual properties contained within this site are protected by federal guidelines and state regulations. By clicking on our terms and conditions, one agrees to use the site for it's only intended purpose, education. Plagiarism, theft, or borrowing content without explicit permission will result in a process of litigation that will be pursued to the fullest extent that international, federal, or local law provides; including the suspension or termination of one's account with Evolved Ministry, legal and monetary reimbursement/compensation, and the possible incarceration of said perpetrator according to region. These parameters are non-negotiable and will be actively monitored for the protection of the information contained on this site.
Additionally, when accessing this site, one must use their real name for legal parameters and legally accepted identification in order to be a student at Evolved Ministry. There can be no anonymous screen names, no profanity or suggestions of profanity within the screen names or any of the content within this site, or otherwise. All information concerning one's identity must match the payment method provided and all payment and personalized information will be kept confidential. If the user chooses to not abide by these rules, users will be deleted automatically. Evolved Ministry reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. By clicking "yes," or "agree" to these licensing agreements, you fully accept the rules and terms of service. If you choose not to follow these guidelines, you are perfectly welcome to pursue your teachings elsewhere.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only, if the ability to download legally is made available. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Evolved Ministry is not responsible for any damages, be it psychological or physical, in the event that someone chooses to misapply or misuse the teachings that are contained within this site. All information is to be used for the positive benefit of one's own mind, body, and soul. Evolved Ministry does not "heal" or teach people how to "heal" others; therefore, Evolved Ministry accepts no responsibility for any medical damages that could be incurred in the event of misuse or misinterpretation of the materials.
- Evolved Ministry does not guarantee any results in terms of "abilities, healings, or Universal connectivity." Each person is responsible for applying the teachings and integrating it within their own lives as they see fit, and each person moves at their own pace.
- Evolved Ministry is not a religion, nor is it a replacement for religion; therefore, aside from what is provided in the teachings regarding the conspiratorial or governmental aspects, there will be no discussion of religion on this site or the forum linked to it. Evolved Ministry is not responsible for priming or "routing" one's "soul" to abstract concepts such as heaven or hell. This way, all practitioners can feel free to practice what they choose without discrimination or scrutiny. Evolved Ministry is a "Self-Help" site designed to help people create a better relationship with themselves and the Universe that they reside. By clicking on "terms and conditions" you agree to these parameters.
- Evolved Ministry reserves the right to evaluate each student according to their progress and promote them according to merit and understanding. One's purchase of the material does not automatically mean that they will gain access to said materials. Just like any reputable University, access of advanced materials are earned through the process of hard-work and the successful completion of all course materials such as quizzes, lectures, and student/teacher evaluations. All progress made by students will be evaluated and approved according to Evolved Ministry's set standards of "Self-Mastery" education. These parameters are not negotiable.
- Evolved Ministry reserves the right to refuse service for any and all reasons concerning liability, legality, including and not limited to personal and/or philosophical differences.
- Evolved Ministry absolutely forbids foul language, discrimination of any kind, pornography, and online harassment on this site. If students do not abide by these policies, they can be suspended, fined, or prosecuted to the extent of which is recommended by law. This includes any presence on our online forum or webinars that are periodically held. These terms are also non-negotiable.
- All information provided about one's identification and payment method must be 100% valid,and match the I.D. of the person signing up. If fraud of any kind is discovered, it will be pursued and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Evolved Ministry as an institution of learning is not here to placate egos, develop power, nor does it seek to shape or define the individual and their perceptions of how they fit within the Universe. Evolved Ministry seeks to help people establish and perfect one's own connection in a positive and loving manner with their environment so they can use their creative processes to shape, and "self-define" their own perceived role in the cosmos. By providing this well-rounded education, the student obtains the essential tools and insight needed to move towards self-actualization, spiritual Independence, and Universal well-being. Through diligence, practice, and dedication the student will become thoughtful enough to use the provided techniques towards being able to define for themselves their existence within this reality and the Universal system as a whole.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand, the U.N. and the United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.